If you are in need of restorative dental treatments to get your smile back, we provide experienced and friendly care for all your needs. Restorative care can be as simple as a tooth filling to an advanced treatment like root canal therapy, but each one is given precise care from Dr. Schott and her team. You’re in good hands at Grovewood Dental!
- Bridges: A dental bridge is designed to literally bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth. We’ll make sure the replacement teeth match the look and feel of your natural ones, so nobody will be able to tell the difference!
- Crowns: A crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over the natural tooth to restore its shape, strength, and appearance. Crowns can be used to protect weakened teeth, placed on a bridge, restore a broken tooth, and placed on an implant.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable and designed to replace missing teeth, regardless of how you lost them. Dentures not only give your smile a great and natural look, they will assist in speaking and eating. They also help your physical appearance because a when you loose your teeth, your facial muscles can sag, making you look older. Dentures are a great way to get your smile back!
- Extractions: Sometimes it is necessary to completely remove a diseased tooth, which we perform at Grovewood Dental. We’ll make sure you are properly numbed so that you are in no pain for the procedure. Then we will discuss the next steps on how you would like it replaced!
- Fillings: Our philosophy at Grovewood Dental is for you to preserve as much of your natural and healthy tooth as possible. If your tooth has cavities or incidental trauma causing a chip or small break, we will repair the affected area and restore your tooth to it’s natural and healthy look.
We'll take care of your dental needs.Learn More